Saturday, June 12, 2010

All Tanked Down and Ready!





Hi Everyone,
After working every day for about the last two weeks I believe we are as ready as can be for our voyage to Homer. We have over 200 gallons of diesel aboard and about 200 gallons of water. All the creature comforts such as hot water and refrigeration have been resolved. My friend Tom pictured he has a grin as we went out of Oak Harbor for a spin around the can. The picture of the deck shows the dinghy and the six man life raft. Also is an example of Leviathan's new NAV\Net navigation system. It's really cool! We will depart Oak Harbor, Wa. with the tide on the 14th bound for Anacortes, Wa., where we will stock groceries then head for Canadian waters the morning of the 15th. I am currently in Oregon at one of my son's college graduation ceremony. I've been on the move...I think I've lost a little weight! Later, Stan

2 comments:

  1. I hope you guys have good weather and a great time Stan. Looks like fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you are having a fantastic time! It was great hearing from you! Yay for cell phones! Glad to hear the weather has improved for you and your crew. I can't wait to sail to Hawaii with you! That will be a great adventure!

    ReplyDelete